Good Morning McGaugh Families,
Ahh, Spring Break; a much-needed and well-deserved break. I hope you, too, found some downtime with your family. Now that Spring Break is over, we have to remember the pandemic isn't. Let's take a moment to revisit a few protocols and precautions that have helped us maintain a safe learning environment by limiting the exposure and spread of COVID-19 on campus.
- Let's continue to proactively reinforce the importance of hand-washing, physical distancing, and wearing face coverings to limit the spread of coronavirus.
- Make sure your child's mask fits. The mask should cover your child's mouth and nose and fit closely against the sides of your child's face without gaps. Please replace masks that don't fit.
- If your child is experiencing cold, flu, or COVID-19 related symptoms, click here for the instructions to follow to allow your child to return to school safely.
Thank you for celebrating the Week of the Military Child. As a community, we appreciate the sacrifices that the women, men, and families of the U.S. Armed Forces have made in their lives. To all our military families, thank you for your service. Click here for the Week of the Military Child Video.
Here are a few things to keep in mind this week:
- Wednesday, 4/14: McGaugh Idol
- Friday, 4/16: The ICC Book Club @ 6:30 PM. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd
On the Horizon
- Monday - Friday (4/19 - 4/23) | Peace Week
- Monday - Friday (5/17 - 5/21) | OSS
That's all for now!
Dr. Issaic Gates
J.H. McGaugh Elementary School